New idea

I just had an idea of letting people pic an animal and creating a costume around them and it, think this could be pretty interesting but when I asked them some people said animals that are boring to watch or don't move that much. I'm going to have to narrow this down alot maybe look at animals and make them chose from there. I do like the flamingo and owl though.

Liam - Jabberwocky
Tyler - Owl
Megan - Flamingo
Chloe - Tiger
Will - Shark
Nud - Lion

Also it is very difficult to move like a prowling animal so it would be difficult to do the lion and tiger. It is like the video I posted before where the cat just looked awkward walking and moving.

I think maybe put a lot of animals in a hat or bag and pull out say like two and see how well I can fit them together with into a performance costume. Still not got a great idea of what the performance will be like yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment